Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28, 2014


Man...I just don't have anything good to talk about anymore. I'm sorry!

It's funny...this last week my companion and I were at church talking to some young men and women from our ward. My companion is in good with them, so he was doing the most of the talking, when one of the kids looked at me and asked, "Why are you so serious?" I realized that I really don't care about any of this...cuz all these kids are already members of the church!!!! They don't need to be baptized! All I think about anymore is how I'm going to baptize in my last five weeks that the Lord has given me...the whole phrase of, "It comes to an end faster than you think" is WAAAAY too true. I only have FIVE WEEKS to baptize!!! I wish I didn't have to waste my time writing on internet!!! I just want to baptize, and help the missionaries in my zone baptize!!! So...I really don't have any good stories this week! I'm just kind of boring these days! I think I know why people say that when you get relieved from being a missionary it's like there is a big weight lifted off your shoulders...it's because at the end of the mission the pressure to baptize and make a difference is INTENSE!!!

 

So...that's about my life right now!!

Oh...one cool story. So, I'm in the same building where my second ward meets. I was in this same building for church a year ago when I was in La Sonora 1, my second area. Well, this sunday I walked into the building, and I felt like a rock star. I knew EVERYONE!!! The coolest one was seeing my star convert, Tito Perez. He is now the secretary for the ward, and an amazingly faithful member. It was such a good feeling to think, "If I hadn't gone on my mission, it's possible that he wouldn't be here." A missionary pay day for sure.

 

Well...I'm going to go work to be able to baptize. Waaaay too short of a time remains to waste my time in front of a computer screen!

Love you all!
Love,

Elder Hopper 1

No comments:

Post a Comment