Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013


Man...I'm so boring. I'm sorry that this will be a boring week, once again.


This week, however, we had a wedding! And two baptisms! Now...those who got married will be getting baptized next week, but we're very excited about it! I'm getting painfully close to my goal of 52 baptisms in my mission! And very little time left to do it! But...it shall be done!


 
Baptisms!!!! The other one we had didn't want to take pictures...


Which one is the real dog, which is the stuffed animal?


If you look reeeeeal close, this shirt is from Seaside, Oregon! 


Mah angry face. Blurry.


Morcaff! Good coffee! Win!!!!


Real coffee, and my thoughts towards it.


The happy couple! The balloon makes me look like I have fat cheeks, or a tumor, but...such is life.


This week we had a broadcast that was specifically for Guatemala. President Eyring presided, and it was all about DyC 88:73. Go read it. It was perfect. I LOVED the conference. It really put a lot more pressure on the members, which was just a joy for every single missionary that was there. The idea of the area presidency is that one day, all the missionaries will just sit in the chapels (Air conditioning and all.) and the members will bring investigators to them so that they can teach. We're all very much looking forward to that day. Not going to come while I'm here, but...I want it to come some day soon!

 

I really don't know what else to talk about. Nothing really crazy has happened...Oh yeah! I'll tell one thing! In this area, we go to a gym at 5;30 in the morning. Well...we ran there all tranquilo at 5:40 or so, and the rule is that we have to be in the house at 6:30. We started running back around 6:20..,about half way between there was a dead guy! He had got shot at about...5:45! We didn't hear gunshots, or anything! But...apparently someone had driven by in a motorcycle and shot him! He probably drove right by us! Makes life very very interesting...We are definitely protected as missionaries.


Well...out of time, and out of interesting things to write. Love you all! Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Hopper

P.S...NEXT WEEK I SHALL OFFICIALLY BE ELDER HOPPER 1!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment