They are trying a new program where in the Provo MTC they learn all of the discussions in English, then they come here for language training!
So...looks like I get to play translator for a little bit! I´m excited to help them all out! It will be fun! The MTC is over capacity by about 35 missionaries right now, so I get to stay in the housing for the temple! That´s pretty nice because they have personal showers and bathrooms, so I don´t have to wait in line for an hour before I take my shower! So that´s an awesome blessing! My companion´s flight to L.A. got cancelled, so he just got here about twenty minutes ago...al morning I´ve been floating trying to find missionaries to be with, but his name is Elder Earl and he´s from Las Vegas! He´s even taller than me, so we´re going to be FREAKS! I can´t wait! Bad news though, apparently MTC presidents only stay for two years! So presidente Steimle went home about three months ago. :( But President Nicolayson is awesome! We just had a welcome from him, and he´s just your stereotypical happy go lucky grandpa type! Anywho...that´s about all I got. We got in last night at 5:30, and they let us sleep till around ten, so that was nice. I´m still pretty tired though...the next few days should be interesting! I love you guys a ton! Have a great day!
Love, Elder Hopper.
P.S...not to brag or anything, but there´s not a cloud in the sky right now and it´s about 70 degrees. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment