Hello!
Well, it was a cool week this week. All week long I was working with Elder Robinson in El Lago, the zone leader's area here in Amatitlan. This is a weird change...I'll explain it when I get home. But it was a lot of fun working with him. He is a really good teacher, and really knows how to make sure that his investigators understand what he is teaching. Not to mention it was fun to go work in another area. But the coolest thing was that I got to go back to my birth place, Amatitlán 1. We had divisions with the DL there, and I got to go! It was just an amazing experience to be able to go back and see all of my converts. One family that is super special to me, the Garcia family, was super good to see. Unfortunately, they stopped going to church, but they still gave me a reception like family. Their little four year old ran up and gave my leg a fat hug as soon as she saw me. It was a sweet experience. I talked to them about the BoM, and the importance that it has in their lives. The mom, Yeime was the most converted one in the family, and it was all because of the BoM...so I know that if she starts reading it again, she'll come right back. Then I went and sicked some members that I know are super faithful on them, so I'm hoping that they'll be back in church soon.
Well, it was a cool week this week. All week long I was working with Elder Robinson in El Lago, the zone leader's area here in Amatitlan. This is a weird change...I'll explain it when I get home. But it was a lot of fun working with him. He is a really good teacher, and really knows how to make sure that his investigators understand what he is teaching. Not to mention it was fun to go work in another area. But the coolest thing was that I got to go back to my birth place, Amatitlán 1. We had divisions with the DL there, and I got to go! It was just an amazing experience to be able to go back and see all of my converts. One family that is super special to me, the Garcia family, was super good to see. Unfortunately, they stopped going to church, but they still gave me a reception like family. Their little four year old ran up and gave my leg a fat hug as soon as she saw me. It was a sweet experience. I talked to them about the BoM, and the importance that it has in their lives. The mom, Yeime was the most converted one in the family, and it was all because of the BoM...so I know that if she starts reading it again, she'll come right back. Then I went and sicked some members that I know are super faithful on them, so I'm hoping that they'll be back in church soon.
Anyways...Very little time left! Sorry I don't have any
pictures, I really haven't taken any since I've been here! There's just nothing
going on! So...sorry! Next week we should be going to Antigua, though, so...hopefully
next week!!
Love you all!
Love,
Elder Hopper
Love you all!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment