So...for some reason they let us have another 30 minutes to email today! That was a fun little surprise!
We leave for the mission field tomorrow, and all the people who are serving outside of Guatemala left today! So we're all getting pretty excited to GET OUT OF HERE!!!! elder Earl and I got split up today, which was a little bit heartbreaking. We are now all with Latino companions who are going to our own missions. Also our District got all split up...It's really sad! I love my district! But all is well, cuz it had to happen eventually anyways!
I really don't have any exciting news to tell you about...I emailed two days ago! But the church is true, and I'm SO blessed and happy to be able to be back down here in Guatemala learning Spanish and getting ready to teach those who the Lord has prepared!
My next email I'll tell you all about my first area, my first comp, and if our roof is made of wood or grass!
I love you guys a ton!
Much love,
Elder Hopper #2
No comments:
Post a Comment