Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4, 2014


Well, family...It has been fun! I have seven more hours of work left. That is what I am focusing on right now. After those seven hours, I'll be able to think about what I'll be doing then. But for now, I have seven more hours to work my tail off and invite people to come unto Christ. 


 
This is what they drew me in district meeting today.


This kid gets set apart to leave for his mission today! We leave together!


I felt kind of bad taking this picture, since I shouldn't really be playing with kids...only two more days till I can hold a baby again!!!!!

Have you ever seen a volcano erupt?  I HAVE!

My Zone's baptisms!



Thank you for being with me through this journey. I remember almost four years ago, sitting in Presidente Steimle's office, him telling me I was going home. He told me, "Keep your goal getting home honorably from a mission. Don't ever forget that." Well..that has been my goal ever since then! I've kind of lost vision every once and awhile, but in the end...I'm here. I'm finishing. I am SO GRATEFUL that I came. I would never ever trade this experience and the knowledge I've gained here for anything. I have worked my tail off, and it has been worth every single second of it. As of Thursday, I will be an RM. 

 

I love you all. Talk to you on Thursday.

Love,

Elder Hopper #1

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this blog! It's been awesome being able to check in & see what he was up to out there & seeing all the pics & stuff.

    ReplyDelete